Tuesday 8 November 2016

Time Out Challenges #69

Finished my card with just a bit of time before the deadline at Time Out Challenges where the theme is

'Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart'


Here's my card




I started by inking up some cardstock using distress inks (hickory smoke, spun sugar and fired brick) from left to right with ink blending tools. I then used Simon Says STAMP's Heart of Roses die.  The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Thanks stamp set. The background panel was embossed using docrafts Small Polka Hearts embossing folder. A 0.75" strip of pink paper and a small bow completes the card.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. So CAS and so effective! Beautiful and elegant! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.