Tuesday 1 November 2016

Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

The current challenge at Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge is

Anything Goes

This week they are showcasing Lawn Fawn Products 

Here's my card



I was inspired by this card by Kim



I started by stamping flowers and leaves from Lawn Fawn's Flutter stamp set. I then stamped circles from Simon Says STAMP Lots of Dots stamp set with a variety of bright colour inks. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Flower Friend stamp set. I set the panel on a piece of bright pink cardstock.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Such a fun design!! So pretty!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.