Tuesday 1 November 2016

House of Cards November Challenge

WOW - how is it possible that it's already November? Well, since the Trick-or-Treaters were here last night, it must be true. Ready for another great challenge at House of Cards?

Here's this month's challenge


 NOVEMBER 2016
Lots of Layers and/or Colors




Here's my card



I focused on the wood plank door and the pink, brown and gray colours.

I used Stampin Up's Hardwood stamp set with Stampin Up's Early Espresso ink on kraft cardstock. I cut some of the "planks" to create the cross pieces. The little fellow looking through the window is from Unity Stamps meow, purr, baa stamp set. Isn't he cute? I coloured him in with Copics.  The sentiment is die cut from MFT Die-Namics Happy Hellos.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.