Thursday 3 November 2016

The Paper Players: PP319

Participating in the challenge at The Paper Players. I think that this type of challenge is one of my favorites, because there is so much choice. It's a tic-tac-toe challenge.




Here's my card


I chose the top row - red, glitter and snowflakes. I started with some glitter cardstock and die cut the snowflake with Simon Says STAMP Kate Snowflake. I used a Cuttlebug swirl embossing folder for the background to the snowflake. I added a red mat for the embossed panel and tied a bit of bakers twine around this panel. The sentiment is from Catherine Pooler's Holiday Magic Stamp of Approval's Holiday Flourishes stamp set by The Ton, which was heat embossed with silver embossing powder. Here's a close-up



I'm thinking that this is a contender for my Christmas card this year.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I just love that sparkly snowflake on the embossing! Thanks so much for playing with my tic-tac-toe challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS design! So pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.