Tuesday 29 November 2016

Muse: ChristmasVisions 72

I'm really getting into the Christmas spirit. Loving the Christmas lights and all the great inspiration here at Muse: ChristmasVisions

This week's Muse is Cornelia Wenokor  Here is her beautiful Christmas tag



Here's my tag


I was inspired by:
- the two tags
- one dark tag with small silver embossed images
- the top tag being vellum, with a stacked sentiment and small image at top

I started with a blue piece of cardstock and white heat embossed ornaments from Catherine Pooler's Holiday Magic Collection Bright Baubles stamp set by Neat & Tangled. I then heat embossed with silver embossing powder, the holly from The Alley Way's Mistletoe Kisses stamp set and the sentiment from Simon Says STAMP Peace on Earth stamp set. I used Stampin' Up's Ornate Tag Topper Punch to create the tags. Finished it off with a bit of silver cord.

Thanks for visiting
sue

4 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.