Thursday 3 November 2016

Less is More: Time to Celebrate LIM Week 300

They're celebrating over at Less is More because it's their 300th week challenge. The theme is, what else

Celebrations and Festivals

Here's my card



I wanted to do something a bit different. I have a stamp set that I bought quite some time ago and didn't think to save the packaging. So I have no idea who made this stamp set. I love it, though. I used the koinobori (which is a carp-shaped windsock celebrating Children's Day in Japan). I stamped the koinobori three times and added color with Copics. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches' Salutations stamp set. I found a strip of striped paper to complete the card.

Thanks for visiting
sue

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You can almost see the wind blustering along and making those koinobori kites fly higher and higher! I love the way the border strip echoes the colours of the kites. Beautiful card. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at our Less is More 300th celebration xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic! What a super idea for a design, and beautifully executed. The colour matching between the koinobori and the striped paper is spot on. Great job! Thanks so much for joining in with our 300th challenge at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful images and I love their placement on your card too! The striped paper is the perfect accent. Thank you so much for joining us at Less is More this week, Sue :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.