Tuesday 22 November 2016

Muse: Christmas Visions 71

Just over a month until Santa visits. Can't wait! Hope I made his "good" list.

Over at Muse: Christmas Visions, the current challenge is to use one of the posted tags as inspiration, while making a Christmas or winter-themed tag incorporating vellum. I was inspired by Natasha's tag. Muse: Christmas Visions sponsored 25 Days of Christmas Tags on November 16th.



I love the effect of heat embossing on vellum and colouring with copics on the reverse side. I was also inspired by a single word sentiment in script.  Here's my tag


Thanks for visiting
sue

4 comments:

  1. When I see a poinsettia, I see Joy and this tag is so pretty! So happy to see you in the MCV gallery this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of your coloured vellum (it also reminds me that I have an unfinished vellum project lying around...). There's also something really special about kraft, white and red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the vellum looks when it's coloured like this! So glad you joined us at MCV this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.