Monday 4 September 2023

Happy Little Stampers ~ September Christmas Challenge

Christmas in September? Why not? If you're working on Christmas cards so you don't have a crazy scramble in December, we have a challenge for you at Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge.


Here's my card


For my card, I used Your Next Stamp's You Lift Me Up die that I received in the Crop & Create Delivered September 2022 event box. I die cut the snow globe  using silver shimmer cardstock. Next, I used a Sizzix circle die to die cut the "background" piece from white cardstock. I used Hero Arts' Winter Silhouettes stamp set and PinkFresh Studio's Summer Shower ink to stamp the trees. I used Versafine Onyx Black ink to stamp the cute deer silhouette. I found the "background" too white so I lightly added some tumbled glass distress ink with an oval ink blending brush. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I heat embossed with silver embossing powder on a light blue A2 card panel. I glued the background piece in place and covered it with the snow globe die cut. I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your creations in our gallery. We're anxious to see if you've added a snow globe, or not.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.