Tuesday 26 September 2023

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #626

Happy Tuesday Greetings to you. If it's Tuesday, it's time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. Here's our sketch for the next fortnight

Optional theme: Patterned Paper

Not going to lie, I struggled with this sketch with all the different shapes and elements. Here's what I came up with.


I thought that I'd simplify things by keeping the patterned papers (which was our optional theme) somewhat monochromatic. I used an old Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper Patterns Pack - In Color, 2010-12. See, I told you it was old! LOL! I chose 4 different patterned papers using the same color (I think it was Old Olive) and I cut the various elements from the sketch. For the sentiment, I thought I use a pop of color. I stamped the sentiment using Paper Smooches' Many Thanks stamp set with Concord & 9's Dove ink on a scrap of pink cardstock. I die cut the sentiment with a Spellbinders' Label 8 die. I found some paper flowers using the same colors  and used them for the circular element. 

I'm anxious to see how you're inspired by our sketch this fortnight. Looking forward to seeing your creations in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.