Saturday 9 September 2023

Die Cut Divas ~ Monster Hugs with Elizabeth Craft Designs

I'm a bit of a scaredy-cat. I don't like spooky or scary things. Cute things, I'm in! I have a monster card for the current challenge at Die Cut Divas. Our challenge is

ANYTHING GOES

Our sponsor this month is Elizabeth Craft Designs. They will be giving our winner a $25 gift card. Thank you, Elizabeth Craft Designs.


Here's my card


Isn't this monster adorable? It kind of reminds me of Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc. I die cut the monster using Elizabeth Craft Designs Monster 3 die. I die cut the monster using a royal blue cardstock, light blue and black for the eye and white for the eye ball and teeth. I glued all the pieces together. I chose a circle background using the same light blue and die cut with a Sizzix circle die. For the sentiment, I used Your Next Stamp's Way Cool Monsters stamp set and PinkFresh Studio's Sapphire ink. I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love for you to join us in our ANYTHING GOES challenge for the month of September and add your cards to our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable monster, Sue! Funny - I had to have this set when it came out but haven't used it yet...Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.