Friday 8 September 2023

Happy Little Stampers ~ Anything Goes with Dies September Challenge

Are you ready for a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Anything Goes with Dies? Hope so, because we have a new challenge for September.


Here's my card


For my card, I used Lawn Fawn's Ladybug and Leaf dies. I die cut the leaf using two shades of green and obviously die cut the ladybug with black and red. I did some inlaid placement of the "inner" pieces of both the leaf and ladybug. For the sentiment, I used Your Next Stamp's Bitty Bugs stamp set, stamped onto a light olive A2 card panel with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I trimmed the A2 panel slightly and matted with a black A2 card panel which was adhered to a white A2 card base to complete the card.

We'd love to see your project using die cuts in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.