Saturday 23 September 2023

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #247

Hope you're ready for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS because it's time. Here's our new code word


When I chose the word MASK, I was thinking of masking as a technique. I realize now, especially as Halloween nears, it could be a Halloween mask or even a super hero mask. Here's my card


For my card, I used some Gina K Design's Masking Magic. I cut a strip and tore it lengthwise and used each side to mask of the top and bottom of the inked areas on a white A2 card panel. I ink blended with Gina K Design's Turquoise Sea, Passionate Pink and Distress Ink's Carved Pumpkin, applied with oval ink blending brushes. I then added the trees using Versafine Onyx Black ink and Gina K Design's Friendly Silhouettes stamp set, which I received as part of Crop & Create Delivered October 2021. I then carefully removed the masking magic. I stamped the sentiment, from the same stamp set. I adhered the white A2 card panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card. 

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our code word "MASK". Please add your creations to our gallery for us to see.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. This is so lovely...I love your masking and the silhouetted trees give it the *chefs kiss*! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I appreciate the time and support!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.