Saturday 30 September 2023

Happy Little Stampers ~ October Watercolour Challenge

Hello friends! It's the start of another month. Can you believe it's already October? It's time for a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Watercolour Challenge


Here's my card


For my card, I was inspired by these cards by Gina K Designs. I didn't totally make a "tropical" card but I think my colors are somewhat tropical-inspired.


I started by scribbling on an A2 panel of 96 lb bristol with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers - May Green, Cobalt Blue, Light Green, Turquoise Green. I spritzed generously with water and allowed the colors to blend. I repeated the process a few times so that the panel was covered with color. I allowed the panel to dry. I then die cut different foliage using Gina K Design's Botanical Duo dies and Foliage Fillers dies. I liked how the colors pop off of black so like Gina K's cards, I used a black A2 card panel for the background. I arranged the foliage on the panel. For the sentiment, I used Simon Says STAMP's Lots of Thanks stamp set and PinkFresh Studio's Aquamarine ink on some white cardstock. I die cut the sentiment with a My Favorite Things' Stitched Circle STAX die-namics die. I glued all the foliage down and then adhered the sentiment circle. I adhered the black panel to a white card base to complete my card. 

We'd love to see your watercolour creations in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.