Saturday 30 September 2023

Die Cut Divas ~ Ending September with Elizabeth Craft Designs

As we say goodbye to September this year, we have just hours left in our September challenge at Die Cut Divas. Our challenge is

ANYTHING GOES

Our sponsor this month is Elizabeth Craft Designs who will be giving our winner a $25 gift card to their online store. Thank you.


Here's my card


For my card, I used Elizabeth Craft Design's Winter Green dies. I die cut the sprig of holly three times from green cardstock. I inked the edges with Peeled Paint distress inks, applied with a Ranger Detail Blending tool. I also die cut some berries and applied them on the holly sprigs. For the sentiment, I found a nice punny sentiment using Paper Smooches Holly Jolly stamp set and I heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. My background is a kraft A2 card panel which I attached to a white card base to complete my card.

You have until 9pm Pacific Time to enter your ANYTHING GOES card to our gallery for our September challenge.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Just love what you did with the holly from Winter Greens, Sue! Great CAS design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your design. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.