Monday 18 September 2023

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #543

Hope you're having a great Monday. It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.


Here's my card


Obviously, I flipped the sketch 90 degrees to the right. For my card, I ink blended the background using Gina K Design's Turquoise Sea, Passionate Pink, Distress Ink's Mustard Seed, Carved Pumpkin inks and oval ink blending brushes. I then stamped the beautiful silhouetted forest scene using Gina K Design's Friendly Silhouettes stamp set, that I received as part of Crop & Create Delivered October 2021. I trimmed the panel to 2 1/2" x 4 3/4". I cut a light blue piece of cardstock, the same size for the offset rectangle of this sketch. For the sentiment, I stamped using Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental on a piece of the same light blue cardstock. I trimmed it to 0.5" x 2". I kind of blended too much into the background piece of light blue so I matted with black. I adhered all the pieces to a light gray A2 card panel and then adhered it to a white A2 card base with double-sided adhesive. 

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch. We invite you to add your card to our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.