Thursday 1 November 2018

House of Cards November Challenge

How is it possible that it's already November? Wasn't it just summer? Oh my goodness - before you know it, it's going to be Christmas and I'm no where close to being ready. 

Since it's November 1st, it's time for a new challenge at House of Cards. Here's the challenge 


Gold & Pearl Accents and/or Colors

Image result for design seeds gold


Here's my card



I thought that I'd focus on the gold and pearls part of the challenge this month. I love the elegant look of gold on black, so I went with a black background. I heat embossed with gold embossing powder this image using Hero Arts Scroll Tree wood stamp. I matted it with gold and then adhered it onto a black card panel. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP's Handwritten Sentiments stamp set, which was also heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I adhered some faux pearls onto the tree. Here's a close-up.


Show us how you're inspired by this month's challenge.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.