Friday 30 November 2018

Coffee Lovers Hop - Fall/Winter

So proud to be a member of the STAMPlorations CAS TeamSTAMPlorations is happy to be one of the sponsors of the Coffee Lovers Hop.

Here's a card I've made for the Hop.



I started with the background on a natural A2 card panel, where I used STAMPlorations Shutters stencil with distress inks (tea dye, antique linen, vintage photo) applied randomly, with ink blending tools. I stamped STAMPlorations' Brew-tiful Day coffee cup onto poinsettia/holly patterned paper from Authentique's Believe 6x6 paper pack, as well as onto some scrap kraft paper and the background A2 card panel. I fussy cut the "beverage" from the kraft paper and the cup and saucer. I adhered them onto the background panel and added the sentiment from the same stamp set.

Seems like a nice idea - a nice warm beverage on a cold winter evening. Aahhh!

Thanks for stopping by
sue

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.