Monday 26 November 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #292

Phew! Slowly my life is getting back on track. It's been awhile. 

It's Monday which means that it's time for a new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Image may contain: text

Here's my card


I started by creating the main panel with Newton's Nook's Holiday Foliage Purr-fect Stencil and distress inks (candied apple, twisted citron, mowed lawn, peeled paint, lucky clover, ground espresso). I trimmed the panel and matted with green cardstock. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches' Christmas Sampler stamp set. I used some scraps of patterned paper for the banners and a strip of blue all placed on a dark brown A2 card panel.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.