Monday 5 November 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #289

It's Monday and time for a new sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Image may contain: text


Here's my card



I started with my Tim Holtz Latticework stencil and distress inks (salty ocean, wilted violet and picked raspberry). I cut the panel down and matted it with a purple cardstock. I made banners from scraps of light blue and hot pink cardstock. The sentiment is from Altenew's Floral Shadow stamp set. I stamped it on hot pink cardstock and die cut it using Sizzix's Stacked Baroque thinlits. The background is a panel cut from a sheet of Basic Grey Euphoria Collection, called Cool. Anyone else hoarding Basic Grey paper? I figure that it's time to actually use some. 

We'd love to see what you create based on this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.