Friday 9 November 2018

Down on the Farm Blog Hop

Welcome to the Down on the Farm Blog Hop

Image may contain: text

This is a blog hop featuring projects inspired by Farms across America...the livestock, the plants, and the farmers!


Connie Can Crop  is the beginning of this fun filled hop! 
This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.


We have an awesome sponsor for this hop!!
No automatic alt text available.
Cheapo Dies will be donating 3 of their fabulous dies!
(must be local to the US)



What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 11/14/18 at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!


Here's my card



I started by creating the background with distress inks (mowed lawn, twisted citron, lucky clover) and ink blending tools, placed randomly on an A2 card panel. I was recently introduced to the partial diecutting technique and am kind of obsessed with it now. I don't actually have a lamb/sheep die but with fussy cutting, I was able to achieve the same effect. I stamped the cute lamb/sheep from Gerda Steiner Designs' How Are Ewe stamp set and the sentiment is from My Favorite Things' Ewe and Me Forever stamp set. I added some color using a Copic W2 marker. 


I'm the last person on the blog hop. In case you started part-way, here's our line up in case you got lost along the way.

13 comments:

  1. great job on the background. precious card.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love that background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your distressed background and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little card and I love the partial die cutting technique. I'm going to have to give that a try myself

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is super adorable! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute sheep and I like how you created the background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How Cute Is your card. It made me giggle. Love It! Glad I didn't miss the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! Your background is awesome. Love your fussy cut lamb.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank Ewe for sharing the sketch with your adorable card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet little card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.