Wednesday 21 November 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #291

Well, I'm a bit late but not too late to post my card for this week's challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's this week's sketch

No automatic alt text available.

Here's my card



I made this card while away at a crafting retreat so my supplies were limited as I flew there. I used My Minds Eye Oh What Fun 6x6 paper pad. I love using paper pads, especially 6x6 for cards as the designs are "scaled" down (from the 12x12 versions) and the colors all go together. The sentiment is from Your Next Stamps' Believe in the Magic stamp set. I didn't have scalloped circle dies with me, so a simple circle will have to do! I felt that a natural card base worked best with these patterned papers but the white sentiment circle just helped to "pop" the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by. Would love to see what you create starting with this week's sketch.
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.