Thursday 15 November 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2018

I can't believe that I get to represent STAMPlorations this day here at 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2018

Image may contain: text
I love STAMPlorations products - there are lots of stamps, stencils, dies, coloring books. Here are my tags.


I couldn't stop at one. For the one on the left, I created a background using distress inks (picked raspberry, seedless preserves, salty ocean, chipped sapphire, black soot). I spritzed some water using Tim Holtz' Distress Sprayer and added some Gansai Tambi Pearl paint splatters. I die cut the tag using STAMPplorations Stitched Tags - Nesting Dies. I heat embossed with silver embossing powder the STAMPlorations Typografia Christmas Come Adore Him stamp on vellum. I fussy cut the vellum and adhered it to the background. I added some silver ribbon to the top of the tag. For the one on the right, I used STAMPlorations Christmas Trees stencil and inked it up with distress inks (twisted citron and mowed lawn). I made sure that the ink had dried before gold heat embossing using STAMPlorations Typografia Christmas Merry Little Christmas stamp. I had to use the largest die from STAMPlorations Stitched Tags - Nesting Dies. I added some gold strips towards the bottom of the tag and some gold organza ribbon and a bow at the top.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous tags Sue, you ladies ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags.
    Love the use of the silver and
    gold. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cool, Sue. You're very creative and you've sure given me some great ideas/inspiration. Thanks for sharing!
    Blessings,
    karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tags - I love the beautiful deep blue and the bold sentiment of the first tag - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing tags! Beautiful and festive - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool tree stencil! I love how the sentiment works perfectly with the shape of the tree. Both tags are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.