Thursday 1 November 2018

STAMPlorations CAS November Challenge

Well, we're back from a summer break at STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. I think that I now understand what it must feel like for bears after their hibernation. I need to find my crafting mojo. I feel a bit lost and my brain is a bit fuzzy. Here's this month's challenge



Here's my card



Rainbows make me happy - maybe it's the idea that there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow or maybe it's the bright and happy colours. I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and a water brush to create the background on 96 lb bristol. The sentiment is from STAMPlorations Faith Expressions stamp set. I added a few sequins for a bit of sparkle and shine.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

4 comments:

  1. Like the sentiment and background very much TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright and Beautiful rainbow background for your wonderful sentiment. TFS Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty rainbow-color CAS card, Sue! The clear sequins are a nice sparkly finishing touch.
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.