Monday 12 November 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #290

UGH! Why is it long weekends mess with my head? I had forgotten that today was Monday. At least, it's still Monday, at least on the west coast. 

It's time for a new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

No automatic alt text available.

Here's my card


When I saw this sketch, I reached for Stampin' Up's Pocketful of Sunshine stamp set. I made some "denim"-like paper using Stampin' Up's Ballet Blue ink, applied direct to paper. I stamped the pocket and fussy cut it out. I stamped the "money" using some green cardstock and Hero Arts Charcoal ink. I used Stampin' Up's Scallop Trim border punch on some extra "denim" paper and added a strip of royal blue cardstock. I found some blue striped patterned paper and the sentiment is from the same stamp set, stamped with Hero Arts Indigo ink.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.