Monday 29 October 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #288

Hello Monday (well, at least for a few more hours here on the West Coast)! It's time for a new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

No automatic alt text available.


Here's my card


I started this card by inking up a 2" x 2" scrap of white cardstock which I inked with distress inks (spiced marmalade, mustard seed and picked raspberry). I then die cut a butterfly using Paper Smooches' Butterfly Duet die. I looked through my scraps of patterned paper for three papers that seemed to go together. For the sentiment, I used STAMPlorations Trendy Butterflies 2 stamp set, stamped onto a scrap of yellow cardstock, cut into a rectangle.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

1 comment:

  1. Darling butterlie creation and such bright, cheerful colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.