Here's my card
I started with a black A2 card panel, STAMPlorations In Bloom: Charmed Cherry Blossoms stamp and Versamark ink. I used clear embossing powder and heat set the image. I added some color with Prismacolor Premier colored pencils. For the sentiment which was also heat embossed with clear embossing powder, I used STAMPlorations Fond Expressions 2 stamp set. I added a small black organza bow in the upper left corner for a bit of whimsy.
We'd love for you to join us for this month's challenge.
- players can link up to 3 CAS cards
- players can enter a CAS card with or without the optional color twist
- non-STAMPlorations products are OK; we'd love to see STAMPlorations products, though
- to be eligible for prizes, players must display the challenge graphic and link back to the challenge post (blogs only)
- prizes: $15 GC for the winner; $5 GC to three randomly picked players
If you're shopping at STAMPlorations, use my code STAMPGIRLSUE for 20% off your purchase.
Thanks for stopping by