Monday 8 October 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #285

It's Monday so it's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challege

Here's this week's sketch

No automatic alt text available.

Here's my card



When I saw this week's sketch, I knew which stamp set to use - Itsy Bitsy Giggles by Unity Stamps. I stamped the image and added color with Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils. I used scraps of green patterned paper for the little banners, hanging from the focal panel. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments stamp set.

Looking forward to what you create. Won't you join us?

Thanks for stopping by
sue

1 comment:

  1. Sweet card! Always one of my favourite Unity sets as it was the first one I bought! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.