Sunday 5 July 2015

Waffle Flower Challenge - June 22 - July 5

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at Waffle Flower
Here's the inspiration photo

Waffle Flower Challenge-20150622

I was inspired by the colours in the photo.

I used distress markers (squeezed lemonade, mowed lawn, peacock feathers and broken china) to add colour to this Hero Arts leaf and floral background stamp. I spritzed with water 3 or 4 times and then stamped onto the card front. I added a horizontal band with the sentiment from this Paper Smooches Birthday Sampler stamp set.
Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Waffle Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card!! Thanks for playing along in the WFC challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.