Sunday 12 July 2015

Papertrey Ink - Make it Monday #217

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at Papertrey Ink - Make it Monday

Make It Monday #217: Creating Your Own Custom Borders


I used this Papertrey stamp set and used a variety of inks - inking the entire stamp with a lighter colour ink and then adding a darker colour along a few edges to add some dimension.

I cut the circles with a circle punch. I lined up the circles on my cutting mat. I found some patterned paper in my stash that complemented the circles. I cut the paper to size and placed some adhesive along one edge. I carefully placed the paper on the circles to form a border.


I used this ink pad to ink the sentiment in a multicolour fashion. To ink, I placed the stamp on the ink and moved it slightly to the right and slightly to the left so there is a gentle change of colours.



Here's a close-up of the sentiment.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.