Tuesday 7 July 2015

Friday Mashup FM215

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at The Friday Mashup
Here's the sketch



The rules: You can use the sketch, or design a card with a group of three elements on it OR mash it up and do both!  

I think that I managed to do both. If you look around at my cards lately, I'm on a "fish" kick. They are so cute!

Some time ago, I watercoloured some panels to look like water. I stamped a variety of fish
from these stamp sets
 from CTMH
and from Simon Says STAMP.

I used this Reverse Confetti die to cut the "waves".

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh....I LOVE this! Such a fun take on the sketch and 3 elements!! Thanks for joining us at Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love how you watercolored the background! Thanks for playing along with my Friday Mashup challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.