Tuesday 28 July 2015

The Friday Mashup! FM218

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at The Friday Mashup! 

 

Here's your Mashup Challenge this week:
  • Create a project with "Food/Drink on it". 
  • Create a project "using your Markers to color".
  • or Mash it Up and create a "Food/Drink themed project colored with Markers".


I used this The Alley Ways stamp set and used my copics to add colour to the coffee cups. 

I also used this Tim Holtz stencil.

This is my Mashup - food/drink coloured with markers.

Thanks for visiting
sue
 

2 comments:

  1. So stinkin' cute, love the coffee stains! Thanks for playing along at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, the use of the stencil really adds a nice pop to the card!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.