Sunday 5 July 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #193

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at Freshly Made Sketches

I was not sure what to do with this sketch. I checked out the Design Team cards and I was inspired by Karren's card here
 


Colour blocking - now why didn't I think of that! I didn't have a die to help me with the precise placement of the pieces. I instead masked off areas and used ink blending tools to add the distress inks (mustard seed, spiced marmalade, abandoned coral, picked raspberry, peacock feathers and faded jeans).

The sentiment is from this Paper Smooches Birthday Sampler stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. I love those beautiful blended colors! A perfect backdrop to "enjoy". Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad my card inspired you :) Your ink blending looks amazing and the little strip of white between each color makes every pop. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.