Sunday 26 July 2015

Muse Challenge #125

Here's my card

It's for the challenge at Muse Challenge 




Here's the MUSE.


I actually made this card first. However, I wasn't happy with the proportion. So I made the card I've linked up.

Instead of "pen scribbles", I used the scribble flower dies and used the colours closed to those Anita used. I was away at a retreat and had to use what I had. I didn't have any gray polka dot pattern paper so I used gray strip paper instead. I found a "friend" sentiment die to use too.

Thanks for visiting
sue

4 comments:

  1. I like the striped paper in place of the polka dots. This is a fun card to give a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both of these, but I hear you about proportion! Those dies are my all time favourites! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the inspiration - and I agree, the proportions are much more pleasing in the card you posted.
    ...fellow MUSE participant

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on my card and you did so well considering you had a limited stash! Love the use of the stripes instead of dots. Thanks so much for sharing at Muse, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.