Friday 24 July 2015

My Favorite Things Summer School - Lesson #9

Here's my card
It's my homework for the online summer school at My Favorite Things

This focus of this color theory lesson is secondary colors. Before this class, I did not know what a secondary color is. Secondary colors are created with the blending of the primary colors - learn something new today?

I used three Impression Obsession background stamps and versamark to give the illusion of texture and interest to the colored cardstock. 

Here's a close-up
 

I needed a birthday card for a friend, who is from Holland and a soccer/football fan. So, I knew that I needed to have orange on his card. This was the perfect class for his card.

Thanks for visiting
sue
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.