Saturday 18 July 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS July Picture Perfect Challenge

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at Paper Smooches





Here's the photo inspiration
 

OK - so don't laugh! I went through my stash and couldn't find a Paper Smooches tree branch stamp and really didn't find a suitable bird stamp. So, I thought that I might skip this week. Then, I had another thought - the birds weren't "real" birds but pebbles with beaks and legs added. Hmmm, I thought. I don't have any pebble stamps. What could I use?

Used this Reflections stamp set by Paper Smooches. I turned the flourish into my branches and the circle within a circle stamp into the birds' bodies. With my black marker, I added eyes, a few eyelashes, beaks and legs. 

I don't often think outside the box. I think that I was relatively successful this time.

Thanks for visiting
sue
 

1 comment:

  1. I saw your card featured on the Paper Smooches FB page as one of our "FB Featured Players" from last week's challenge Picture Perfect)--- congrats! 

    I just love your take on this photo--- beautiful card!

    THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at PSS! Hope you play along again soon:) HUGS <3 Sav 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.