Thursday 30 July 2015

One Card - Two Challenges

Here's my card
I'm entering it in the current challenge at Addicted to CAS
 


and the current challenge at Less is More

It's Recipe week and we'd like you to use Snippets
on your card yet still maintaining the CAS look!


I used this Tim Holtz stencil and added colour with distress inks (picked raspberry, twisted citron and peacock feathers) with daubers. I found these flowers which were white heat embossed, coloured with watercolours and fussy cut in a ziploc bag at the bottom of my "I'll use one day, (maybe) box". Cut a banner and added a sentiment.

Thanks for visiting 
sue

5 comments:

  1. Pretty colours, super elegant and feminie Sue
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More & ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. LOVE the combination of colours on your sponged chevrons. And your flower is gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These soft colors on Chevrons look amazing :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty colours and the chevrons look great behind those pretty flowers.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful design. Thanks for sharing your card at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.