Tuesday, 1 September 2026

Try A Sketch On Tuesday ~ Challenge #703

We're starting a new challenge at Try A Sketch On Tuesday. Here's the sketch which we hope will inspire you to get crafty.


I rotated the sketch. Here's my card


I used the Pink & Main hexagon stencil that I received as part of my Scrapbook & Cards Today's Crop & Created Delivered March 2022 event kit and antique linen distress ink applied with an mini oval ink blending brush. As the stencil we received is quite small, I repeated the stencilling until the lower edge of a landscape A2 white card panel was covered. I stamped three bees using Pink & Main's Hey Honey stamp set that I received in the same event kit with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Ohuhu markers G191, Y495. I die cut them with the coordinating dies which we also received. For the beekeeper's beehive box, I used Honey Bee's You're A Keeper stamp set which I received as part of Scrapbook & Cards Today's Crop & Created Delivered October 2021 event kit. I stamped the image using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers C2, C5. I also stamped the sentiment and die cut with the coordinating die. I used a Sizzix circle die to die cut the beehive box. To mat the circle, I used some cream cardstock and a My Favorite Things Stitched Circle STAX die. I glued all the pieces in place and then adhered the A2 card panel to a white A2 card base with double-sided tape to finish my card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.