Wednesday, 30 September 2026

Die Cut Divas ~ Recycle, Re-Use and Repurpose with Art Impressions

It's the last day of our September Challenge at Die Cut Divas. Our challenge at Die Cut Divas for the month of September is 

RECYCLE, RE-USE & REPURPOSE

Sounds like a fun challenge, until you look around for things to incorporate on your card. Well, it was challenging for me. It might be easier for you.

Our sponsor this month is Art Impressions. They will be giving our winner a $25 gift card for their online store. Thank you Art Impressions!


Here's my card



For my card, I used a brown envelope that I rescued from the recycle bin at work.


I cut a piece, a little larger than A2 size from the envelope and embossed it with Spellbinders' EOM-Jun 24, Summertime Waves embossing folder. I ink blended some of the ridges with Gathered Twigs distress ink applied with an oval ink blending brush to make my background panel. I used Art Impressions' Java GCH die set with some patterned paper for the cup and other scraps of cardstock for the other elements. I glued the pieces together to create the coffee cup. I glued the cup to the background panel. I had a hard time choosing a sentiment and where to put it, so I decided to leave it without a sentiment. To finish off my card, I adhered the panel to a cream A2 card base with double-sided tape.

We'd love to see your Recycle, Re-Use and Repurpose creations in our gallery. You have until 9pm Pacific to add your card.

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.