There's a new challenge starting up at Try A Sketch On Tuesday. Here's the sketch that we hope will inspire you to get crafty.
Here's my card. I kept the same autumnal feel but brightened the colors up.
I started out by choosing 5 autumnal colors of cardstock and cut a strip 1" x 3". I glued the strips to a dark brown piece of cardstock measuring 3 1/8" x 5 3/8" keeping the spacing between the strips the same. I looked through my stash for a maple leaf die and couldn't find one. I used a Paper Smooches' Seasonal Tree die which die cuts 3 maple leaves at the same time and die cut 5 leaves which I glued to each of the strips. For the sentiment, I used Paper Smooches' Chit Chat stamp set with gold embossing powder on a kraft A2 card panel. I glued the focal panel to the card panel and to finish my card, I adhered the A2 card panel to a white A2 card base with double-sided tape.
We'd love to see what you create inspired by our sketch in our gallery.
Thanks for stopping by
sue
This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

Wow! Spot-on sketch interpretation, Sue. I love the bright colors you selected. Lovely Autumn card.
ReplyDelete