A few days ago, I shared a few cards using STAMPlorations STAMPcuts Retro Gratitude. Today, I'm sharing a few cards using STAMPlorations STAMPcuts Retro Christmas.
Sharing STAMPlorations description:
Retro Christmas brings together 16 ready-to-use die-cut typography pieces featuring layered retro lettering in a festive vintage-inspired palette of cranberry red, deep evergreen, antique gold, muted sage, and warm ivory. From classic Christmas greetings to joyful single-word sentiments, this collection makes it easy to add personality and dimension to cards, scrapbook pages, journals, mixed-media projects, gift tags, and more.
Here's my first card
For this card, I used STAMPlorations' Christmas Icons - Nativity x 2 die. I die cut the nativity scene from black cardstock and I die cut the star using gold cardstock. I glued the gold star in place. I ink blended using a pouncer and white pigment ink on a dark blue A2 card panel behind where the star would be placed. I glued the die cut in place. Also, I glued a STAMPcuts Retro Christmas typography die cut in place. To finish my card, I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base with double-sided tape.
Here's my second card.
For this card, I started with STAMPlorations Christmas Tree 1 stencil and evergreen bough distress ink on a white A2 card base. I added a STAMPlorations Christmas Backgrounds ATC #1 after matting it with dark green cardstock. I adhered it to the background at an angle. For the STAMPlorations STAMPcuts Retro Christmas die cut, I used a marker to color over the yellow/gold part to make the colors work together better. I popped the die cut up with dimensional adhesive for a bit of dimension.
The STAMPcuts collections are available at STAMPlorations. A package of 15 STAMPcuts for $7 US.
Thanks for stopping by
sue
This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.