Tuesday, 1 September 2026

Addicted to Stamps and More! ~ Challenge #525

Time for our next challenge in our challenge rotation at Addicted to Stamps and More! Our challenge for the next two weeks is


Here's my card


I die cut the pieces of this seahorse using Birch Press Design's Block Print Proud Seahorse die set and white cardstock. I added color with distress inks - wilted violet, picked raspberry, peacock feathers, shabby shutters and Concord & 9th's marmalade and lemongrass inks applied with mini ink blending brushes. I glued the pieces together. For the background, I started with a white A2 cardbase and used My Favorite Things' Oval Extraordinaire. I cut some scrap pieces of paper making swoops and used that to add "waves" using tumbled glass and mermaid lagoon distress inks applied with oval ink blending brushes. For the sentiment, I used The Alley Way's Castaways stamp set with Gina K Design's Blue Raspberry ink. 

We'd love to see your Die Cuts &/or Stencil creations in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.