Tuesday, 29 September 2026

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #527

It's time for the next challenge in our five challenge rotation at Addicted to Stamps and More! For the next two weeks, our challenge is


Here's my card


I made this card using Simon Says STAMP's STAMPtember collaboration with Clearly Besotted, titled Magical Christmas. I stamped the scene on a white A2 card base and the unicorn on a scrap of white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Ohuhu markers  BG038, G191, G289, G483, R193, R586, V284, Y397 and Copic marker B00. I made a mask with a Sizzix circle die and added some tumbled glass distress ink along the edges of the circle with an oval ink blending brush. Then, I fussy cut the unicorn and glued it in place. For the sentiment, I used the same stamp set and heat set the sentiment using silver embossing powder to finish my card.

We'd love to see your Christmas creations in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.