Happy Monday! It's still Monday here on the West Coast. Time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch.
Here's my card
I wasn't really sure what to do with this week's sketch. I took the easy way out. I turned the slimline card into a square card because it was easier. LOL. I started with a 4" x 4" piece of pretty floral patterned paper and with my paper trimmer cut it into 1" squares. As I cut the squares, I was careful to not the orientation of the square and position on my 4 x 4 grid so that the pattern of the paper was preserved. I glued the squares onto a white 4 1/4" square card base to complete my card. I didn't know what to do with a sentiment, so I left the card without a sentiment. Like I said, I took the easy way out with this sketch.
As I look at the sketch again, it might have been nice to do a color ombre design with squares of colored cardstock.
We'd love to see what you create in our gallery.
Thanks for stopping by
sue
This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.