Here's my card
For my card, I used a pocket for the shape with Paper Smooches' Pocket die. I did some ink to paper with Gina K Design's Powder Blue ink to give it a faded jean effect. I stamped the sentiment using Simon Says STAMP's Lots of Thanks stamp set and Gina K Design's Soft Stone ink. I added some flowers and leaves using Paper Smooches' Flowers 2 die and some scraps of cardstock. I found some plaid paper that went with my colors and cut a 5 1/2" x 1 1/4" strip. I adhered the pieces to a light gray A2 card panel with glue. To finish my card, I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base with double-sided tape.
We'd love to see what you do with our sketch in our gallery.
Thanks for stopping by
sue
This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.