Tuesday, 15 September 2026

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #526

It's time for the next challenge in our five challenge rotation at Addicted to Stamps and More! For the next two weeks it is


Here's my card


I chose inks and markers to make my mark. I started with Pink & Main's Fresh Blooms stamp set and coordinating dies that I received as part of my Scrapbook & Cards Today's Crop & Created Delivered March 2026 event kit. I stamped the trio of flowers using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Ohuhu markers G483, V284, V567, Y295, Y494. I used the coordinating die to die cut the flowers as well as die cutting the window box. I used the small grouping of flowers to stamp them randomly on a light blue cardstock with PinkFresh Studio's Ocean Breeze ink to create my own patterned paper. For the sentiment, I used Your Next Stamp's Thank You Sentiments using Gina K Design's Soft Stone ink. I trimmed the panel slightly and matted with a dark teal A2 card panel. To finish off my card, I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base with double-sided tape.

We'd love to see how you choose to MAKE YOUR MARK in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.