Monday, 31 August 2026

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #697

Happy Monday! Time for a new sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's our sketch.


Here's my card


For my card, I started with the die cuts which I made using PinkFresh Studio's Summer Bllooms stencil and coordinating dies. I stencilled with PinkFresh Studio's Key Lime, Fresh Pear and Passion Fruit inks and die cut the images with the coordinating dies. I found some cardstock in my stash that was close in color and cut rectangles. I chose a light gray cardstock for the background and mat for the sentiment rectangle. I stamped the sentiment using Simon Says STAMP's Clean Line Everyday stamp set and Gina K Design's Soft Stone ink. I glued the elements in place. To complete my card, I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base with double-sided tape.

We'd love to see your creations in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.