It's time for our next challenge at AAA Cards. Here's our next code word.
Here's my card. I chose S is for Snowman
For my card, I used Sunny Studio's Snowman Kisses stamp set. I stamped this cute snowman on a white A2 card base with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Ohuhu markers BG038, G284, G472, MG109, R586, YR792. I stamped the sentiment using the same stamp set. To add some snowflakes, I stamped and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Here's a close-up.
We'd love to see your S is for ... card in our gallery. Be sure to keep your card Clean and Simple.
Thanks for stopping by
sue
This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.


Very cute Snowman, perfect S...great card
ReplyDelete