Monday, 31 August 2026

Die Cut Divas ~ August Challenge with Birch Press Design ~ Last Day

Happy August! I'm here with a card for Die Cut Divas' August Challenge. Our challenge this month is

WHITE WITH A SPLASH OF COLOR

Our sponsor this month is Birch Press Design. They will be giving our winner a $20 gift card. Sorry, only US addresses only.


Here's my card


I've been working a lot. Unfortunately, that cuts into my crafty time. After work, I have very few active brain cells. So, I went really simple for this card. I used Birch Press Design's Meadow Berry Branch Contour Layers die. I die cut twice using white cardstock and glued the layers together. For the berries, I die cut them from red shiny cardstock for a bit of shine and a pop of color. The branch looked lost on a white A2 card base, so I die cut a large oval twice from white cardstock. I glued the layers together for some dimension and glued it to the white A2 card base. Then, I glued the branch to the oval. I was thinking of adding a sentiment. I couldn't find one that worked so I just left it without a sentiment.

We'd love to see your white on white with a pop of color cards in our gallery. You must hurry though. Our gallery closes tonight at 9pm Pacific time.

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.