Saturday, 22 August 2026

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #315

There is a new challenge starting at Addicted to CAS. Our code word is


Here's my card


For my card, I used Memory Box's Cherish Border die and some white glitter paper. I also used the die with pink cardstock for the inlay hearts. On a light gray A2 card panel, I heat embossed the sentiment with Hero Arts Everyday  Greetings stamp set and silver embossing powder. I glued the glitter border in place and glued the pink hearts too. I felt that the card needed a pop of color. Here's a close-up.




We'd love to see your ANNIVERSARY cards in our gallery. Please remember to keep your card clean and simple.

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.