I saw this code word and wondered what I would create. This is what I came up with.
I stamped this mermaid using Ink Blot Shop's Ahoy stamp set and Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Ohuhu markers B289, R192, R295, V284, Y397, Y595 and Copic marker E50. I fussy cut the image. For the background, with a white A2 card base, I used Pink & Main's Mask It Circle and Concord & 9th's Fish Friends stencil pack with salvaged patina distress ink, applied with an oval ink blending brush. The sentiment is from Sunny Studio's Oceans of Joy stamp set.
We'd love to see how the word WATER inspires you in our gallery.
Thanks for stopping by
sue
This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.